I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian with a diverse working background including, clinical work, private practice, corporate work, group education and sports nutrition with various sporting clubs.
I specialise in mindful eating and the non diet approach, which means I work with you to come up with a unique individual plan. You are the expert on your body and I am the expert on nutrition and together you will come up with a plan that fuels your body taking into account your appetite, energy levels, eating habits and triggers. All the while achieving your healthiest weight.
I call myself the dietitian without rules, this means there’s no strict diets to follow, no measuring, and no rules that set you up for failure. It’s about getting in tune with your body and finding a nutrition plan that is going to fuel and nourish you mindfully, that you can incorporate into your lifestyle.
For the athletes out there, there may be times when you need a little more plan and structure during training and competition. I can work with you to do this in a balanced way that incorporates fuelling, hydration and recovery that will help you to be successful in our chosen sport.
– Accredited Sports Dietitian, Sports Dietitians Australia
– Accredited Practicing Dietitian, Dietitians Association Australia
– Level 1 ISAK Accredited Anthropometrist
– Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
– Bachelor of Nutrition Science
– Mindful eating and Non – diet approach to achieve healthy weight
– Sports nutrition
– Competition nutrition
– Recovery and rehab nutrition
– Heart health – cholesterol reduction